New “One Day to MBA” date posted
Is 2015 the year you finally make your goal of an MBA program a reality?
Consider participating in our One Day to MBA admissions program, designed to help busy professionals like you move through the MBA application process as efficiently and smoothly as possible. The Jenkins MBA Admissions team posted today the One Day to MBA details for Professional and Professional Online MBA applicants.
Here’s how it works:
Applicants to the Professional MBA and Professional Online MBA programs for fall 2015 must submit the application materials listed below by February 2, 2015 and may omit the admissions essay found in the MBA Supplemental Application section (One Day to MBA applicants must still complete the Personal Statement within the application) in exchange for participating in the One Day to MBA interview date(s) identified. Applicants are notified of the admissions committee’s decision within 24 hours of their interview date.
- First step: Register Online for One Day to MBA
- Applicants for the NC State Jenkins Professional and Professional Online MBA programs starting fall 2015 must submit application materials (listed below) by 5 pm on February 2, 2015
- Applicants will be notified of interview date by February 13, 2015
- Applicants will be scheduled for an One Day to MBA interview February 20, 23 or 24, 2015 and will be notified of an admissions decision within 24 hours of interviewing. Interviews will take place at NC State’s Main Campus in Raleigh, NC or the Research Triangle Park campus in RTP, NC. Applicants not able to travel to the Triangle area may request an interview via Skype.
- Please note that participation in the One Day to MBA program does not guarantee selection for an interview or admission into the Jenkins MBA program.
Required Application Materials:
- Online Application form
- $75 application fee (fee waived for US military veterans)
- Personal statement
- For the required essay in application, upload a blank Word document that says “One Day to MBA”
- Resume (uploaded in the Personal Statement section of application)
- Transcripts from each college/university attended (unofficial may be submitted with application, but official copies must be submitted to The Graduate School before you may be officially admitted. It is not necessary to request NC State transcripts. More details here.
- Three letters of recommendation (contact information provided through online application form)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (See our admissions website for waiver policies).
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only. See our admissions website for waiver policies.)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.