Full-time One Day to MBA 2017 Deadline
Consider participating in our One Day to MBA admissions program, designed to help you move through the MBA application process as efficiently and smoothly as possible. The Jenkins MBA Admissions team is excited to announce the One Day to MBA details for the Full-time MBA program for the August 2017 semester start date.
Here’s how it works:
Applicants for the Full-time program must submit the application materials listed below by October 12th and may omit the ethics admissions essay found in the MBA Supplemental Application section in exchange for an extended admissions interview (one hour or less). Applicants will be notified of interview details via email by the evening of October 27th. Admission interviews will be held for select applicants on November 3rd and 4th and applicants will receive the Admissions Committee’s decision recommendation within 1 business day after the interview. Please note that registration for One Day to MBA does not guarantee selection for an interview or admission.
- First step: Register Online for One Day to MBA and review details on the registration site by 11:30p.m. ET, Wednesday, October 12th, 2016.
- Second step: Submit application materials by 11:30p.m. ET, Wednesday, October 12th, 2016.
- Third step: Applicants selected for interviews will be scheduled for an interview on November 3rd or 4th, 2016, at NC State’s Main Campus in Raleigh, NC. Applicants not able to travel to the Triangle area may request a virtual interview via Skype or Google Hangouts.
Required Application Materials:
- Online Application form
- $75 application fee (fee waived for US military veterans)
- Personal statement
- For the required essay in application, upload a blank Word document that says “One Day to MBA”
- Resume (uploaded in the Personal Statement section of application)
- Transcripts from each college/university attended (unofficial may be submitted with application, but official copies must be submitted to The Graduate School before you may be officially admitted. It is not necessary to request NC State transcripts. More details here.
- Three letters of recommendation (contact information provided through online application form)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (See our admissions website for waiver policies).
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only. See our admissions website for waiver policies.)
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Interested in the Professional Evening or Online MBA program? Check out One Day to MBA details for those programs here.