Even before recruiters come to campus to interview Jenkins MBA students, the CMC works hand-in-hand with business partners to ensure we offer a variety of opportunities for our students to learn from and meet corporate leaders and recruiters.
- Mix & Mingle Networking Events provide MBA students an opportunity to continue building relationships with company representatives in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Corporate Presentations enable Jenkins MBA students a chance to learn about a company and meet recruiters in a relatively structured, informative session.
- Company Hosted Office Hours enable students and company representatives to connect for informational conversations in a more intimate (1-on-1, 1-on-2) setting.
- Panels are designed to bring in multiple subject matter experts from businesses to speak with students about certain areas or industries. A panel of experts is generally moderated by a CMC staff person, and students typically network after the formal panel.
- Industry Insights Events provide MBA students the opportunity to explore career paths in different functional areas and industries through conversations with established professionals. Students rotate through tables organized around areas of interest. These events differ from panels in having multiple industries and functions represented all in one space.
- Company Tours/Treks enable students to visit a company’s work site, where students typically are able to participate in a tour, and also meet key individuals for the company. With the treks, multiple facilities or companies may be visited in one day/trip. Treks typically take place during academic breaks.
- Mock Interviews – Friends and Family Interviewing is like any other skill – the more you practice, the better you get! Recruiters will have an offer real-life interview practice to students in a safe environment. Jenkins MBA Students receive constructive feedback to hone their interviewing skills.
100% of first-year MBAs with internships
Jenkins Full-time MBA Class of 2018Read our latest Employment Statistics