To qualify for the NC State Graduate Operations and Supply Chain Management Certificate, students must successfully complete 12 credit hours, which currently includes the courses listed below. Once admitted to the program, MBA 506 and 540 must be taken as a prerequisites for all other certificate courses.
A minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative) is required across all certificate-counting classes.
- MBA 506 Data-Driven Managerial Decisions 1 (1hr)
- MBA 507 Data-Driven Managerial Decisions 2 (1hr)
- MBA 540 Operations and Supply Chain Management (2hrs)
Three elective courses selected from the following list:
- MBA 541 Supply Management (3hrs)
- MBA 542 Supply Chain Logistics (3hrs)
- MBA 543 Planning and Control Systems (3hrs)
- MBA 545 Decision Making Under Uncertainty (3hrs)
- MBA 549 Supply Chain Practicum (3hrs)
- MBA 553 Business Process Design and Analysis (3hrs)
- MBA 590 Analytical Supply Chain Management (3hrs)
- MBA 590 Healthcare Supply Chain Analytics (3hrs)
Students must achieve a grade of B- or better to earn academic credit toward the certificate. No transfer credits or course substitutions will be accepted for this program. The courses must be completed within three years of starting the certificate program to be applied toward the certificate requirements. Certificate program classes will be completed as in-person evening courses on the NC State University main campus.Certificate Admissions Information