Jenkins MBA students gain practical experience, confidence, and skills to enter the marketplace work-ready. Through our high tech, hands-on, cross-curricular model, our students think and do, preparing them to be a productive asset to your team from day one.
Full-time Class of 2022
- Companies that hired full-time graduates in 2022 included: The Clorox Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Lowe’s Companies, Inc., NetApp, Procter & Gamble, and GEP Worldwide
- 85% of graduates accepted a job within three months of graduation
- The average accepted-salary was $95,606, and the average signing bonus was $8,000
- Top job functions for newly-hired graduates included: Consulting (29.4%), Operations/Logistics (29.4%) and Marketing/Sales (17.7%)
- Top industries for newly-hired graduates included: Consulting (29.4%), Healthcare (including products and services) (23.5%), Consumer Packaged Goods (11.8%) and Technology (11.8%)