Poets & Quants Online MBA Admissions Event
August 11 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
If you are exploring the idea of an Online MBA and want to learn about different programs, understand what the learning experience looks like, and get advice to stand out in the application process, this is the event for you.
In this day-long interactive event, you’ll explore how to select the best program for you.
- Are you looking for general management or specialized focus?
- What type of program model would be best for your learning style?
- What program length is best for your lifestyle?
- Are you looking to enhance business skills to be more effective at work or to switch careers?
During the event you will:
- Hear directly from Admissions Directors from top programs across the country in a series of panel discussions
- Get the chance to engage in small group video chat sessions with Admissions teams to get your most pressing questions answered.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to watch a short excerpt from online classes from select schools to understand what your learning experience will look like.
NC State’s Jenkins MBA program will be part of an admissions panel at 6:00 pm on August 11, and will hold an admissions chat for attendees beginning at 7:00 pm.