Students enrolled in the Jenkins Professional Evening and Online MBA programs as of the fall 2015 semester are eligible to participate in the Customized MBA Option. Our academic advising team can help you select the right combination of face-to-face and online courses, class location and completion time to ensure your academic, personal and career success.
While all our students enter the MBA program expecting to be challenged and to make a smart investment in their future, we realize you all come with a wide variety of academic goals and scheduling needs. Through our new customized option, students can enjoy the full benefits of our flexible online program, the convenience of our face-to-face evening program, or a combination of formats and locations.
- Format: Select from online or face-to-face
- Location: Select from Main Campus (Raleigh) or nearby RTP
- Completion Time: Select an Accelerated schedule (as fast as 21 months) or Flexible timeframe (up to 6 years)
Customized MBA Eligibility
- Students apply to and enroll in a “base program” (Professional Evening Main Campus, Professional Evening RTP or Professional Online).
- The Customized MBA option is intended for Professional Evening and Professional Online MBA students. Full-time MBA students interested in taking online and evening courses may do so upon academic advising approval.
- Students must complete one semester within their “base” program before they can begin customizing.
- During registration for the second academic term, students may begin to create a customized MBA after fulfilling some requirements (i.e. reviewing online course training sessions; billing implications; etc.). As the program officially starts for enrolled students fall 2015 semester, the actual customization begins for the spring 2016 semester courses.
Interested in customizing your MBA? Learn more and contact us at email@example.com.