Consider participating in our One Day to MBA admissions program, designed to help busy professionals like you move through the MBA application process as efficiently and smoothly as possible. The Jenkins MBA Admissions team is excited to announce the One Day to MBA details for the Professional Evening and Online MBA programs applicants for NC State’s Fall 2016 semester start date.
Here’s how it works:
Applicants for the Professional MBA Programs (Evening and Online) must submit the application materials listed below by February 2, 2016 and may omit the ethics admissions essay found in the MBA Supplemental Application section in exchange for an extended admissions interview (one hour or less). Applicants will be notified of interview details via email by the evening of February 19, 2016. Admission interviews will take place on March 2-4, 3016 and applicants will receive the Admissions Committee’s decision recommendation within one day after the interview. Please note that registration for One Day to MBA does not guarantee selection for an interview or admission.
- First step: Register Online for One Day to MBA and review details on the registration site.
- Submit application materials by 5:00 p.m. ET, Tuesday, February 2, 2016.
- Applicants selected for interviews will be scheduled for an interview on March 2 (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.), March 3 (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) or March 4 (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) at NC State’s Main Campus in Raleigh, NC.Interviews will be scheduled for one-hour slots. Applicants not able to travel to the Triangle area may request a virtual interview via Skype.
Required Application Materials:
- Online Application form
- $75 application fee (fee waived for US military veterans)
- Personal statement
- For the required essay in application, upload a blank Word document that says “One Day to MBA”
- Resume (uploaded in the Personal Statement section of application)
- Transcripts from each college/university attended (unofficial may be submitted with application, but official copies must be submitted to The Graduate School before you may be officially admitted. It is not necessary to request NC State transcripts. More details here.
- Three letters of recommendation (contact information provided through online application form)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (See our admissions website for waiver policies).
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only. See our admissions website for waiver policies.)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.