Consider participating in our One Day to MBA admissions program, designed to help you move through the MBA application process as efficiently and smoothly as possible. The Jenkins MBA Admissions team is excited to announce the One Day to MBA details for the Full-time MBA program for the Fall semester, with classes starting in August 2018.
Here’s how it works:
Applicants participating with One Day to MBA must submit their application materials and register by October 2nd. Applicants may omit the ethics essay found in the MBA Supplemental Application section in exchange for an extended admissions interview (one hour or less). Applicants will be notified of interview details via email by the evening of October 27th. Admission interviews will be held for select applicants on November 2nd and applicants will receive the Admissions Committee’s decision recommendation 1 business day after the interview.
- First step: Register Online for One Day to MBA and review details on the registration site by 11:30p.m. ET, Monday, October 2nd, 2017.
- Second step: Submit application materials by 11:30p.m. ET, Monday, October 2nd, 2017.
- Third step: Applicants selected for interviews will be scheduled for an interview on November 2nd, 2017, at NC State’s Main Campus in Raleigh, NC. Applicants not able to travel to the Triangle area may request a virtual interview via Skype or Google Hangouts.
Required Application Materials:
- Online Application form
- $75 application fee (fee waived for US military veterans)
- Personal statement
- For the required essay in application, upload a blank Word document that says “One Day to MBA”
- Resume (uploaded in the Personal Statement section of application)
- Transcripts from each college/university attended (unofficial may be submitted with application, but official copies must be submitted to The Graduate School before you may be officially admitted. It is not necessary to request NC State transcripts. More details here.
- Three letters of recommendation (contact information provided through online application form)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (See our admissions website for waiver policies).
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only. See our admissions website for waiver policies.)
For questions, contact us at email@example.com. Please note that registration for One Day to MBA does not guarantee selection for an interview or admission.
Interested in the Professional Evening or Online MBA program? Check out a complete list of application deadlines for Spring and Fall 2018 on our admissions website.