You know an MBA from a highly ranked school would help you achieve your career goals. So, what’s holding you back? Busy work schedule? Family commitments? Lengthy application process? All of the above?
We get it. That’s why we created the innovative One Day to MBA program. By disrupting the traditional admissions process, we’ve made applying for a Jenkins Professional Evening or Online MBA easier and faster, removing one big hurdle for busy professionals.
“Traditional MBA application processes are very long and leave you mentally drained,” said Sahir Patel, Professional MBA student. “You really want a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ as soon as possible. That’s what I found amazing about One Day to MBA.”
Here’s how it works:
- Register online now for One Day to MBA to get on the fast track.
- Submit your application online by February 1. One Day to MBA bonus: You can skip the essay!
- Get our response by February 15. Qualifying applicants receive an email invitation by the evening of February 15 for a one-on-one interview.
- Interview. Admissions interviews will be held February 20-22 on NC State’s main campus in Raleigh. Out-of-area applicants can request a Skype or Google Hangouts video interview.
- Receive your admission decision within one business day following your interview.
Applicants find the One Day to MBA experience efficient and personal. Lindsey Freeze, Professional MBA student, reports, “My interview was engaging and insightful, and the quick admissions process gave me more time to prepare for the program. The continuity between decision and action kept me focused and productive in the months leading up to classes.”
Jimmy Haynes, Professional MBA student, sums up the One Day to MBA experience, “I looked at several other programs and can say that partnering with the Jenkins staff has been—hands down—the best decision for me. The One Day to MBA admissions track is just a small part of how they have helped me fulfill my dream.”