Enrollment and Registration Checklist
- Review All Email from NC State University. You should have already received an email from the Jenkins Graduate Certificate program recommending you for admission. Your official admission letter from The Graduate School Dean will soon be posted in your online application portal. This letter will include your Campus ID number (also referred to as your Student ID). Please review the Office of Information Technology page for important details on using university logins and refer to the Unity ID section at the bottom of the page.
- Submit Final Documentation to The Graduate School: Before you can be fully admitted to the Jenkins Graduate Certificate program, you must submit all final documentation, which includes all official transcripts and any international student documents required (if applicable).
- Advising and Course Registration: Your academic advisor will contact you prior to the start of the semester to discuss registration and remove your registration hold. While you wait, you may find the list of required courses for Jenkins certificate degree completion on the Certificate Programs website. Your academic advisor will be your point person for any course specific questions you may have. In the meantime, please review the NC State University academic calendar for semester dates.
Students will receive tuition bills via email after they register for classes. Please be sure to add email@example.com to your list of trusted senders. You may also check your bill by logging in to MyPack Portal. To login, you’ll need your Unity/User ID and password, which is contained in your official acceptance letter from The Graduate School.
Tuition rates will depend on residency status, credit hour registration per semester, and graduate enrollment.
- New Graduate Students: If you are not currently enrolled in a graduate program at NC State, you will be charged tuition at the the MBA program rate. The tuition rate is the same whether you are enrolled in the Evening RTP campus or Online. You may review rates on the Cashier’s Office website (Master of Business Administration section). Please note that semester rates will vary depending on credit hour enrollment. The current estimated total average cost to complete the certificate at in-state rates is $14,000.
- Current Graduate Students: If you are currently a graduate student at NC State in another degree program, you will be charged tuition based on your current graduate program tuition rate. You may review rates on the Cashier’s Office website. If you complete your current degree prior to the certificate program, your tuition rate will convert to the MBA program rate for any remaining courses.
- Financial Aid Resources:
Laptop Computer Requirements
The Jenkins Graduate Certificate programs requires that all students own or have access to a laptop computer. For more information and additional NC State recommendations on laptop purchases, please see: NC State Computer Recommendations.
Additional Unity ID and Campus ID Information
- Your Unity ID
- Has eight or fewer characters (Examples: eapoe, jddoe4, owinfrey, tseliot2)
- Has letters generated from your initials and last name
- May end with one or more numerals (if the letters generated for you match those for someone else)
- Synonyms: Unity username, Unity user ID, Unity login ID
- Your Campus ID
- Has nine numerals (no letters)
Example: ID # 123456789
- Follows “ID #” on your NC State University Wolfpack One Card
- Synonyms: Student ID Number, Employee ID Number, Peoplesoft ID Number
- Has nine numerals (no letters)
Contact for Questions and Assistance
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-515-5584 or review the resources below: