During your time in the MBA program, you can expect to gain knowledge and grow your career. You will also have opportunities – from real company projects to global immersions – to put classroom learning into practice.
We understand your success in the MBA program depends on your ability to balance competing priorities. That’s why we designed the most flexible MBA program around, all while delivering a top-ranked, high-value experience to maximize your ROI.
This site will be your guide as you learn more about next steps and resources to prepare for your MBA program.
If you have questions, don’t miss our contact list at the bottom of this webpage:View our contact list
Associate Dean, Graduate Programs & Research
You've been admitted. What's next?
Admitted Student Checklist
Please bookmark this page and visit often, as we will refresh information over the coming months for students beginning August 2019. Between now and then, there are a few important steps you need to take, and some of the information can be confusing!
- Submit Final Documentation to The Graduate School: Before you can be fully admitted, you must submit all final documentation, which includes all official transcripts and any international student documents required (if applicable). Following submission, The Graduate School will email to you an updated decision notification that includes your NC State University “Unity ID.”
- Submit Enrollment Deposit: Complete your Intent to Enroll form and submit your $300 Enrollment Deposit. Instructions for submitting your deposit are available in your official admission email from the Dean of the The Graduate School.
- Review all Email from NC State University. You should have already received an email from the Jenkins MBA Admissions Director recommending you for admission. Your official admission letter from The Graduate School Dean will soon be posted in your online application portal. This letter will include your Campus ID number (also referred to as your Student ID). This is not to be confused with your Unity ID, which you will receive following submission of all official documentation. View our Admissions FAQs to review the distinction between Campus ID and Unity ID. The Jenkins MBA Office will send you additional emails with important information.
- Complete MBA Launch: Once you have completed the steps above and are enrolled as a Jenkins MBA student, we will send you information about MBA Launch, which is a virtual orientation that covers everything you need to know about the Jenkins MBA program and provides resources to prepare you for the MBA classroom. We will notify you via email once MBA Launch opens.
- Meet with Your Advisor: Your academic advisor will email you when it is time to start advising and registering for fall classes. You can expect this to happen in April. You (all students) will have an advising hold on your account until you talk with your academic advisor. At that time, he or she will let you know what you need to do in order to remove your hold. During your advising appointment you will discuss your plan for the program, including the classes you will take your first semester. And, your advisor will answer any questions you have. Please note that you may not register for classes until you are a fully enrolled and admitted NC State student. Additionally, please know that we have saved seats in the classes that you should take in your first semester so you do not need to worry about getting into your core MBA classes.
- Register for Classes and Pay Your Tuition: Now that you have spoken with your academic advisor and developed a plan with regards to your classes, you should go ahead and register for the upcoming semester’s classes. Please keep in mind that you will also have to submit your tuition payment by the indicated due date as per the Cashier’s Office.
Important Information to Review
Planning to use GI Bill/VA Benefits?
Veterans planning to use GI Bill/VA Education benefits should get started on the certification process ASAP. Students can find step-by-step instructions on the Veterans' Education website. Don't wait for your advising appointment to get started on this process. There are a few steps you need to take before actual certification of your classes happens."Apply for VA Education Benefits
- Your parking pass? Contact Transportation Office: 919-515-3424
- Vaccines and immunizations? Contact Student Health Services: 919-515-2563
- Getting disability accommodations for classes? Contact the Disability Services Office: 919-515-7653
- Technology or Email? Call the NCSU Help Desk at 919-515-HELP
- Your student ID card? Call the WolfPack One Card Office at 919-515-3090
- Your tuition bill? Call the Cashier’s Office at 919-515-2986
- Your transcripts? Call the Graduate School at 919-515-2871
- Your faculty and staff? Click here.
- The MBA Office? Click here.
- Veteran using Education Benefits? Contact the Veteran’s Education Office at email@example.com. You can also visit their website for step by step instructions on how to apply for VA benefits.
- Financial Aid? Call the Scholarships & Financial Aid office at 919-515-2421
- Your visa, immigration status, or living in the U.S.? Contact the Office of International Services at 919-515-2961. You can also visit their website for a list of frequently asked questions.