Graduation Checklist for Summer 2018
Those students planning to complete MBA coursework and graduate in May 2018 must complete the following steps by Tuesday, June 26th.
Step One: “Apply to Graduate” in MyPack Portal
To apply to graduate in your MyPack Portal please follow the instructions:
- Select your Student Homepage
- Select the Planning & Enrollment tile
- From the left-hand navigation menu, select ‘Apply for Graduation’
- Select the ‘Apply for Graduation’ link under the intended program
- Select your intended graduation term from the dropdown
- Click ‘Continue’
- Verify all graduation data and select ‘Submit’
The following message will display on the next screen: “You have successfully applied for graduation.”
This must be filled out by the student! (A survey will pop up, not a part of our requirement but we do recommend that you complete it)
Step Two: Please fill out the Patent Agreement online through MyPackPortal.
- Student self service > Academic Records > Graduate Plan of Work (please click on the patent agreement tab)
- Read the text and check the “I Agree” box.
- Once you select the “I Agree” box, the date, time, and your unity ID will show to indicate the Patent Agreement has been completed.
Step Three: Please fill in or update your Graduate Plan of Work (POW).
- Instructions can be found in our MBA Plan of Work Tutorial Video and on pages 4-7 of the Graduate SIS training manual for students.
- For students who have already submitted their Plan of Work but need to make changes, please contact your advisor for a reset.
- Once completed please hit SAVE and not Submit
Step Four: Complete the following questionnaire:
Graduation Questionnaire: This questionnaire takes about 5 minutes of your time and is not anonymous. We collect your contact information (for alumni affairs) so we can keep up with you post-graduation and your career progression information (which we will aggregate for statistical purposes).