Fall 2017 Advising Information
All students have an advising hold on their account that will be released by their advisor once they have completed the necessary steps.
To have your advising hold released:
- If notified of other requirements by the Student and Academic Engagement Staff, please complete those actions.
- Strongly advise you to attend either a group or individual advising session
Please contact your advisor for questions if your hold is not lifted by the time your registration window opens.
Your academic advisor has set aside the following times for advising appointments. Students needing an appointment should attend/sign-up for an appointment at the times outlined below. More appointments may become available if needed – refer to your advisor’s appointment page for more times.
- Drop In Advising – This is first come first serve advising that takes place in person. If there is a line of students waiting, discussions will be limited to 10 minutes
- Quick Advising – Quick advising appointments are meant for easy and simple questions students have regarding registration. These appointments are limited to 10 minutes and students should sign up to reserve a time slot. When signing up please indicate in the “where” field if you would like to talk in person, on the phone, or through google hangout chat/video.
- Individual Advising Appointments – Your advisor is available for individual advising appointments should you need more assistance with long term planning that impacts your current registration. These appointments will be no more than 20 minutes so students should come prepared with a tentative schedule and questions for their advisor. When signing up please indicate in the “where” field if you would like to talk in person, on the phone, or through google hangout chat/video.
Fall 2017 Course Schedule
The course offerings for Fall 2017 are now available in MyPack Portal. While we do all that we can to minimize changes, there could be changes due to room scheduling or instructor availability.
Click here for the MBA Fall 2017 Schedule.
You may notice that there are some differences between the MBA course spreadsheet and what you see in MyPack Portal. If information is missing (such as classrooms, course dates, and course times), refer to MBA Fall 2017 Schedule for that information.
Click here for information regarding the Fall 2017 one-hour course offerings.
One-hour courses will follow university-mandated drop dates for the semester. Drop/add dates and tuition payment/refund for one-hour classes will be the same as three credit hour classes that meet for the whole semester. Please check your calendar carefully when registering for these courses and finalize all schedules before Census Date.
Course Restrictions and Program Blending
Fall 2017 Registration Information
All students will register for classes through MyPack Portal. Check the key dates below for when access opens up and closes for registration. Please consult the MyPack Portal Enrollment Guide for assistance.
Fall 2017 Registration Begins: March 20th at 8am
Late registration Begins : July 19th, 2017
Fall 2017 Tuition Due: July 31st, 2017
Fall 2017 Census Date: August 29th, 2017 (Last day to add or drop a class with tuition refunds)
Students must register by University-mandated deadline dates or pay late fees. Deadlines and late fees are enforced by the University and not the MBA program.
Returning students who register after the late registration date will be required to pre-pay for their projected course enrollment before registration can happen. Students will also be assessed a $100 non-refundable late enrollment fee. (This excludes new incoming MBA students)
During late registration after Census Date, students will be assessed a $250 non-refundable late enrollment fee in addition to the required pre-payment.