Registration for Summer and Fall 2015 through MyPack portal opens on March 18, 2015.
- Summer I classes start Monday, May 18, 2015, and run through Friday, June 19, 2015. Final examinations will be held June 22 & 23, 2015.
- May 19 is the last day to add a class without the permission of the instructor.
- May 20, is the last day to drop a class with tuition adjustment for Summer Session I.
- June 3, 2014 is the last day to drop a class without a grade.
- Summer II classes start Thursday, June 25, 2015, and run through Wednesday, July 29, 2015. Final examinations will be held July 30 and 31, 2015.
- June 26, 2015 is the last day to add a class without the permission of the instructor.
- June 29, 2015 is the last day to add a class with payment of your tuition and fees. This is also the last day to drop a class with tuition adjustment.
- July 14, 2014 is the last day to drop a class without a grade.
Summer 10-week classes – Classes for MBA 549 “Supply Chain Practicum” and online three credit hour classes are ten weeks in duration during the summer.
MBA 610-001 is the Munich international course that is scheduled for May 17 – 24, 2015.
Enrollment for this course is limited to students who were previously accepted into the class. International courses are now closed for registration.
Professional Evening Courses
The MBA Program recommends that Main Campus students enroll in MBA 560-001, Marketing Management for the first Summer session and MBA 503-001, Survey of Accounting or MBA 504-001, Data Analysis and Forecasting for the second Summer session.
The MBA Program recommends that RTP students enroll in MBA 503-601, Survey of Accounting for the first Summer session and MBA 530-601 People Management for the second Summer session.
A limited number of seats within the Online MBA program Summer courses will be made available to Professional Evening MBA students. Total enrollment is capped and registration will be delayed until after Online students have enrolled. Professional Evening students will be eligible to enroll in Online Summer classes on April 10. Registration for Professional Evening MBA students will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Enrollment in an Online class is not guaranteed for Professional Evening students due to potential space limitations.
Students enrolled in the Flexible Track program have the option of taking one Summer Session class or no Summer classes without impacting the Graduate School’s Continuous Registration policy.
Online Core Courses
For their 10-week Summer session, the MBA Program recommends that Professional Online MBA students enroll in MBA 503-651, Survey of Accounting and one of the following courses: MBA 504-651, Data Analysis and Forecasting; MBA 530-651 People Management; or MBA 550-651, Management of Technology and Innovation.
One-Credit Hour Courses
Three 1-credit-hour online courses will be offered in the summer of 2015. They are:
MBA 610-651 Social Media Marketing
MBA 610-652 Critical Analytical Thinking
MBA 610-653 Leadership Theory & Practice to Drive Results