Our program takes a hands-on learning approach that immerses you in the real world and prepares you to compete in today’s global marketplace. We team up with industry leaders to provide practical experience that translates into real-life success.
The North Carolina State Jenkins MBA program is a smart investment in your future.
- We have more than 200 corporate partners, with whom our students learn by doing.
- Rank in the top 30 full-time MBA programs.
- As of fall 2020, Jenkins is one of a small number of business schools designated as a STEM MBA.
- Combine affordability with innovation in business education.
- An experiential academic program that is in step with the issues and challenges faced by technology-driven businesses today.
- 97% of full-time MBA grads accepted jobs.
In recognition of our innovation and the high standard of instruction that we continue to provide to our students, the NC State Jenkins MBA program is accredited by AACSB International.
Designed to meet the needs of full-time students and working professionals — our program offers several flexible options, including online and on-campus programs.
NC State provides great real world experiences to allow our graduates to think and do.
Dr. Frank Buckless, Stephen P. Zelnak Jr. Dean of the Poole College of Management.
Excellence at a Great Value
Becoming tomorrow’s leaders begins with selecting a format. Our MBA offerings include a full-time program completed in two academic years on our main campus. For those who need evening classes, our professional part-time format is held at our Research Triangle Park (RTP) campus. Our professional online program is taught by the same award-winning faculty and provides for the ultimate flexibility in an MBA program.
NC State now provides working professionals the option to create a customized MBA program, selecting the right combination of face-to-face and online courses, as well as time to completion to ensure academic, personal and career success.