Our program takes a hands-on learning approach that immerses you in the real world and prepares you to compete in today’s global marketplace. We team up with industry leaders to provide practical experience that translates into real-life success.
The North Carolina State Jenkins MBA program is a smart investment in your future.
- We have more than 200 corporate partners, with whom our students learn by doing.
- Rank in the top 30 full-time MBA programs.
- Jenkins is one of a small number of business schools designated as a STEM MBA.
- Combine affordability with innovation in business education.
- An experiential academic program that is in step with the issues and challenges faced by technology-driven businesses today.
- 84.6% of full-time MBA grads accepted full-time job offers within 90 days of graduation, as of 2022.
In recognition of our innovation and the high standard of instruction, the NC State Jenkins MBA program is accredited by AACSB International.
Designed to meet the needs of full-time students and working professionals — our program offers flexible options, including online and on-campus programs.
NC State provides great real world experiences to allow our graduates to think and do.
Dr. Frank Buckless, Stephen P. Zelnak Jr. Dean of the Poole College of Management.