Provides you with an opportunity to secure your spot in the selective Jenkins MBA program 2 years before enrolling full-time into your MBA classes.
Secure your spot
This program will allow you to work professionally for 2 years then apply your relevant professional experiences to the MBA classroom. Combining the two has proven to measurably accelerate your career progression, and increase salary and leadership potential.
Each program participant is also eligible to receive up to $5,000 in academic scholarships!
Applicants considering the 2+2 program must meet the below qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s degree program with an anticipated graduation date within the current academic year, or have graduated with a bachelor’s degree within one year of application submission.
- A domestic student with US citizenship or residency.
- Competitive GPA and academic profile matching our full-time admitted student profile.
- Has secured or plans to secure full-time employment upon graduating from an undergraduate institution.
- Completed application
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-High School institutions
- Personal Statement and responses to additional essay questions
- Updated resume
- 2 Letters of recommendation
Interviews are required for all applicants being considered for admissions.