Recruit MBA Students
The Poole College of Management Career Center establishes and maintains relationships with business partners representing an array of industries to provide optimal value to employers and MBA students alike.
Even before recruiters step foot on campus, the Poole College Career Center works hand-in-hand with business partners to ensure we offer a variety of opportunities for our students to learn from and meet corporate leaders and recruiters, including:
- Mix & Mingle Networking Events are an ideal way for students to continue building relationships with company representatives in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Corporate Presentations enable Jenkins MBA students a chance to learn about companies and meet recruiters in an informative session.
- Company Hosted Office Hours provide a more intimate (1-on-1, 1-on-2) setting for company partners and Jenkins MBA students to connect through conversation. The customizable option is generally more informal than a corporate presentation.
- A Career Center staff person moderates panels and host subject matter experts from throughout the business industry to discuss a specific area. Following the discussion, students have time to ask additional questions and network with panelists.
- Industry Insights Events allow MBA students the opportunity to explore career paths in different functional areas and industries through conversations with established professionals. Unlike panels, Industry Insights events have multiples industries and functions represented in one space. Students rotate through tables around a room to explore career paths and to speak with corporate professionals!
- Company Tours/Treks give students a behind-the-scenes look into what it’s like to work with a company. Students tour the worksite and meet key leaders and staff. With the trek option, students may visit multiple facilities or companies in one day/trip. Treks will typically take place during academic breaks.
- Mock Interviews offer real-life interview practice to students in a supportive environment. Interviewing is like any other skill – the more you practice, the better you get! Students will receive constructive feedback to hone their interviewing skills and have a chance to ask questions to real recruiters.