The best way to learn about our program is by talking with the experts--our admissions team, faculty, students, and alumni. Our MBA staff host a variety of admissions events to give future applicants an inside look into the Jenkins MBA program. Review the upcoming opportunities and take note of all applicable resources and informational materials.
Our Admission Events
Register for any of our Admissions Events by clicking on the event listed in the calendar at the top of this page.
- Information Sessions – Program staff will discuss our curriculum and our admissions process. Alumni are often invited to share their personal experiences as well. You will have the chance to ask questions and meet with admissions representatives. Evening events usually run one and a half hours. For planning purposes, we ask that you register no later than noon the day before the event.
- Lunch and Learn Events – Among the most casual of our admissions events, our lunch and learns, you will participate in a Q&A with faculty, alumni, admissions staff, and career management professions — accompanied by a casual lunch.
- Joint Area Information Sessions – NC State regularly participates in joint area information sessions featuring Triangle-area MBA programs. These sessions offer you the chance to get information about multiple universities in one evening.
- Recruiting Fairs – NC State attends a variety of MBA- and graduate education-related recruiting events and fairs, including those located on NC-based military posts.
- Virtual Events – If you’re unable to attend a session in person, we also offer live, online webinars.
- Class Visits – We invite you to request a class visit at our Raleigh (Main Campus) or RTP location. More about class visits.