The best way to learn about our program is by talking with the experts -- our admissions team, faculty, students and alumni. Our MBA staff hosts a variety of admissions events to give future applicants an inside look into the Jenkins MBA program. Review the upcoming opportunities and take note of all applicable resources and informational materials.
Our Admissions Events
Register for any of our Admissions Events by clicking on the event listed in the calendar at the top of this page. We hope to see you there!
- Virtual Information Sessions – Members of the admissions team will provide an overview of the program, our curriculum, student life and the admissions process. You will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the presentation and these sessions last about 45 minutes.
- Virtual Webinars – Admissions team members will provide special topic webinars that allow prospective students to learn more about our program. Webinars often include members of the Jenkins MBA community such as current students, alumni, the Career Management Center’s team, and more! Our webinars last about 45 minutes.
- Coffee Chats – Among the most casual of our admissions events, our coffee chats provide an opportunity to connect one-on-one with the admissions team as well as current and prospective students. Coffee, tea, or a pastry is provided on us!
- Facebook Live – Admissions team members will go live a few times each semester on Facebook to provide information about our program, curriculum, student life and the admissions process. These sessions will be recorded and posted to our Facebook page, so you can view the session at a time that is convenient for you.
- Class Visits – We invite you to request a class visit on campus and experience what a Jenkins MBA class is like in Nelson Hall. Learn more about classroom visitations.