This hands-on concentration pairs masters and Ph.D. student teams with emergent firms dealing with the challenges of growth and competition to produce well-equipped managers with a comprehensive view of an organization and its players.
Full-Time MBA Concentration (12 Hours)
Students learn how to create value by creating new business startups and/or assisting exciting existing new business startups. Using a process-based approach, you learn skills relevant for entrepreneurship as well as intrapreneurship/innovation.
- MBA 570- Opportunity Evaluation & Value Creation (3hrs)
- MBA 571- High Growth Entrepreneurship (3hrs) *P
Additionally, students are required to take two of the three following courses:
- MBA 572- Venture Opportunity Analysis Analytics (3hrs) *A
(prerequisite MBA 576)
- MBA 578- Venture Launch Practicum (3hrs) *P
(prerequisite MBA 576/MBA 577 or MBA 570/MBA 571
- MBA 579- Entrepreneurship Clinic Practicum (3hrs) *P
(prerequisite MBA 576 or MBA 577)
Practicum courses are marked with *P
Advanced Analytical courses are marked with *A