Test Waiver Information
Applicants to the Jenkins MBA program may qualify for a GMAT/GRE waiver. International applicants may also be eligible for a TOEFL/IELTS waiver. Please carefully review the guidelines prior to submitting a waiver request.
Professional Evening and Online MBA Applicants
Professional Evening and Online MBA applicants are not required to submit GMAT or GRE scores but may choose to do so.
Full-time applicants who fit one or more of the following criteria are encouraged to apply for a waiver:
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of a 3.6 or higher from the degree-granting institution (GPA must be on a US degree with a 4.0 scale)
- *Completed graduate degree or US graduate degree equivalent
- Ten or more years of full-time, professional post-baccalaureate work experience
- Nine or more credit hours in an AACSB-accredited MBA program with a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher
- US military service
Applying does not guarantee approval. The Admissions Committee will review requests on a case-by-case basis. The review process may take up to three weeks with decisions sent by email. If the Admissions Committee has questions, they will contact the applicant.
Note: Applicants with the US degree equivalent of a J.D., Ph.D, Pharm.D, or MD will receive an automatic waiver approval after submitting the waiver form.
To apply, please email the following to the MBA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed GMAT/GRE Waiver Request Form
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Graduate Transcripts (if applicable)
- Current Resume
- Analytical writing assessment score of 4.5 or higher on the GMAT/GRE
- Satisfactory communication and teamwork skills, as assessed during the admissions interview
- Five years of residency in the US or approved countries, working in an establishment where all activities are conducted in English
Applicants wishing to apply for a TOEFL/IELTS waiver should select “yes” on the application when asked if they are applying for a TOEFL waiver.