Applicants who fit one or more of the following criteria are encouraged to apply for a waiver:
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of a 3.6 or higher from the degree granting institution (GPA must be on a US degree with a 4.0 scale)
- Completed graduate degree or US graduate degree equivalent
- Ten or more years of full-time, professional post-baccalaureate work experience
- Nine or more credit hours in an AACSB-accredited MBA program with a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher
- US military service
Applying does not guarantee approval. The Admissions Committee will review requests on a case-by-case basis. The review process may take up to three weeks with decisions sent by email. If the Admissions Committee has questions, they will contact the applicant.
To apply, please email the following to the MBA Office at email@example.com:
- Completed GMAT/GRE Waiver Request Form
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Graduate Transcripts (if applicable)
- Current Resume
- Analytical writing assessment score of 4.5 or higher on the GMAT/GRE
- Satisfactory communication and teamwork skills, as assessed during the admissions interview
- Five years residency in the US or approved countries, working in an establishment where all activities are conducted in English
Applicants wishing to apply for a TOEFL/IELTS waiver should select “yes” on the application when asked if they are applying for a TOEFL waiver.