Applicants considering the 2+2 program must meet the below qualifications:
- Enrollment in an accredited bachelor’s degree program with an anticipated graduation date within the current academic year.
- A domestic student with US citizenship or residency.
- Competitive GPA and academic profile matching our full-time admitted student profile.
- All Jenkins 2+2 applicants will be considered for a GMAT/GRE waiver.
- Has secured or plans to secure full-time employment upon graduating from an undergraduate institution.
- Completed application
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-High School institutions
- Personal Statement and responses to additional essay questions
- Updated resume
- 2 Letters of recommendation
Interviews are required for all applicants being considered for admissions.Start an Application