Our Admissions Events
- Information Sessions – Program staff discuss curriculum and our admissions process, and alumni are often invited to share their personal experiences. You will have the chance to ask questions and meet with admissions representatives. Evening events usually run one and a half hours. For planning purposes, we ask that you register no later than noon the day before the event.
- Lunch and Learn Events – Among the most casual of our admissions events, lunch and learns allow you to participate in a Q&A with faculty, alumni, admissions staff and career management professions — accompanied by a casual lunch.
- Joint Area Information Sessions – NC State regularly participates in joint area information sessions featuring Triangle-area MBA programs. Typically sponsored by Kaplan Test Prep, these sessions offer you the chance to get information about multiple universities in one evening.
- Recruiting Fairs – NC State attends a variety of MBA- and graduate education-related recruiting events and fairs, including those located on NC-based military posts. We will post information on this page about events we plan to attend.
- Virtual Events – If you’re unable to attend a session in person, we also offer live, online webinars.
One Day to MBA
The Jenkins One Day to MBA program is designed to help busy professionals move through the MBA admissions process as efficiently and smoothly as possible. Applicants must submit application materials by the posted One Day to MBA date and may omit one of the required essays. Applicants will interview on specified dates and receive an admissions decision within one business day of interviewing.
Our Full-time MBA program meets in Nelson Hall, home of the Poole College of Management on NC State’s main campus near downtown Raleigh. Our Professional Evening MBA program is offered at both the university’s main campus and our Research Triangle Park (RTP) campus. We invite you to request a class visit at either location.
Please note that class visits are only available when classes are in session during the fall and spring semester, in accordance with our academic calendar. MBA classes are not available on Fridays, weekends or holidays. An admissions representative will contact you to confirm a date and time for your visit.