Our Admissions Events
Register for any of our Admissions Events by clicking on the event listed in the calendar at the top of this page.
- Information Sessions – Program staff discuss curriculum and our admissions process, and alumni are often invited to share their personal experiences. You will have the chance to ask questions and meet with admissions representatives. Evening events usually run one and a half hours. For planning purposes, we ask that you register no later than noon the day before the event.
- Lunch and Learn Events – Among the most casual of our admissions events, lunch and learns allow you to participate in a Q&A with faculty, alumni, admissions staff and career management professions — accompanied by a casual lunch.
- Joint Area Information Sessions – NC State regularly participates in joint area information sessions featuring Triangle-area MBA programs. Typically sponsored by Kaplan Test Prep, these sessions offer you the chance to get information about multiple universities in one evening.
- Recruiting Fairs – NC State attends a variety of MBA- and graduate education-related recruiting events and fairs, including those located on NC-based military posts. We will post information on this page about events we plan to attend.
- Virtual Events – If you’re unable to attend a session in person, we also offer live, online webinars.
- Class Visits – We invite you to request a class visit at our Raleigh (Main Campus) or RTP location. More about class visits.
One Day to MBA
The Jenkins One Day to MBA program is designed to help busy professionals move through the MBA admissions process as efficiently and smoothly as possible. Applicants must submit application materials by the posted One Day to MBA date and may omit one of the required essays. Applicants will interview on specified dates and receive an admissions decision within one business day of interviewing.
The One Day to MBA program isn't only for working professionals -- full-time MBA applicants can also participate! The One Day to MBA deadline is typically set for the Round 1 application deadline.