A Lifelong Connection
The Jenkins Career Management Center is dedicated to engaging with MBA alumni throughout your career.
We encourage you to access our support, including the Virtual Career Management Center, and remain active within the NC State MBA community through your commitment of time and industry knowledge.
Virtual Career Management Center
The NC State Jenkins MBA Moodle site is a virtual career management center providing 24-7 access to a variety of resources. Each category below contributes to your lifelong learning related to career advancement and making the most of career coaching, industry insights, networking with fellow alumni, and giving back to the Jenkins community:
- Professional development – You will have access to a comprehensive array of online resources to aid in gathering industry information, resume/cover letter writing, job search and interview preparation. Guidelines are also provided for those who are interested in being connected with a career coach.
- Alumni engagement: As an alumnus, you will receive updates regarding occasional on-campus and in-community networking events, opportunities to connect current students with alumni, as well as ongoing virtual communication and information sharing between your fellow alumni and the CMC via Moodle.
- Volunteerism: On occasion, the CMC will work closely with Student Services, Alumni Relations and the surrounding community to offer student-alumni events. Career programs serve as wonderful opportunities for you to share your experience and industry expertise with current Jenkins students and fellow alumni. We appreciate your willingness to get involved!
You may access the Virtual Career Management Center through Moodle.
- Already have a Moodle account? Use your Unity ID and Password to access the site.
- Can’t remember your account information? Create a new account following the Moodle instructions.