Think-cell is free to Poole College students, faculty and staff. It takes just minutes to learn watching the short video tutorials available for each chart type. See below for helpful training resources and instructions on how to download think-cell.
Create professional looking presentations
Do you use PowerPoint to present in your classes? If so, think-cell — used by most consulting firms — might save you a significant amount of working time and enable you to create professional looking presentations for your coursework. Knowing think-cell could be a valuable skill as you enter the workplace since many employers, including top consulting firms and investment banks, use the software.
Why should you consider using think-cell?
- Creating your charts takes 70% less time
- 90% less time when making alterations
- Automate changes to your charts with think-cell.
- Gain professional skills
- Become proficient with the charting software used by top consulting and investment firms.
- Better results
- Improve your class presentations and impress your audience.
How to download think-cell:
The think-cell key is provided to current members of Poole College through the link below. Please keep in mind that you are getting access to think-cell for your current academic studies. You are not allowed to distribute or share the key with anyone outside of Poole College.
think-cell is available for both PC and Mac OS.
How to learn more:
For tailored think-cell support and self-service resources such as tutorial videos and a searchable user manual, visit https://www.think-cell.com/support.
- Watch this think-cell overview video
- Learn What’s New: Linked data tables, Image element and inserting stock photos from Getty Images and Unsplash, Data connector for Tableau, Text fields linked to Excel
- Build your first chart or layout with the help of this short video
- Explore think-cell’s 40+ chart types and features