Graduate Assistantship and Scholarship Application
NC State is pleased to offer scholarships and Graduate Assistantships to qualified candidates.
Scholarships are awarded based on merit and award amounts may vary, depending on availability. Unlike Graduate Assistants, students receiving scholarships do not have any additional work responsibilities tied to the award.
The Jenkins MBA Graduate Assistantship (GA) program offers a 15-20 hour per week position that serves the faculty and staff of Jenkins MBA.
Positions are awarded to students showing particular academic promise and leadership potential and compensation includes full or partial tuition coverage, health insurance, and a stipend of $3,100 per semester.
GAs are tasked with roles that may include:
- Grading undergraduate student coursework
- Conducting graduate level research
- Administering/proctoring undergraduate exams
- Carrying out administrative duties in various office environments
- Full-time MBA student
- Enrolled in 9+ credit hours per semester
- Outstanding academic qualifications
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 during tenure as a graduate assistant
- Applicants who have already completed 4 or more semesters of graduate study at NC State are not eligible.
Candidates are encouraged to apply by the January deadline each year.