Professional Online MBA
Our AACSB International-accredited program is a powerful, affordable investment in your future that you can customize to fit your lifestyle. Log into classes when and where you like and complete the entire program online, with the option to take face-to-face courses in Raleigh.
Quick Facts – Online MBA
- Accreditation: AACSB
- Program Length: 21 months (Accelerated) or up to 6 years (Flexible); most students complete an MBA in 3 years
- Start dates: August or January
- Delivery: 100% online (asynchronous) with two in-person residencies and the option to take courses in-person on NC State campus
- In-State Tuition Estimate: $53,000, scholarships are available
- Graduating Class Salary*: $126,970 (average salary) + $33,264 (average signing bonus)
- High-impact experiences: Study abroad programs, networking events and volunteer opportunities
*For the class of 2022, online and evening formats.
73% of Students Made a Career Change While in the Program
Based on the Jenkins MBA Career Report for professional online and evening students who graduated in spring of 2022.
No. 9 Best Online Business Analytics MBA Program
Our employers know that there is no better place to look for experts in analytics than a top-tier research university like NC State. (US News and World Report, 2022)
No. 1 in Online Interaction
We launched an online format for Jenkins MBA program in 2011 and have an in-house expertise delivering exceptional online experience. (Financial Times, 2018)
No. 13 Best Online MBA Program
Jenkins MBA has been consistently ranked as a top online MBA program in the nation. (Poets & Quants, 2022)
What Makes Us Different?
- Superb value and return on investment. For today’s students, NC State MBA is the smartest investment in the state. Ranked No. 8 in return on investment by Poets & Quants.
- One of the most flexible online MBAs with in-person elements. Take asynchronous online classes or mix your online experience with in-person classes in Raleigh––with our MBA, you can mix and match to advance your career on your own schedule. Engage in required three-day residencies (active duty military may waive this residency requirement and replace it with other elective courses) and participate in global experiences designed for MBA students.
- STEM-designated with particular curriculum strengths in business analytics, innovation and entrepreneurship, and leadership. Customize your degree and differentiate yourself on the market by completing one of the seven certificate programs. We also have a wide selection of electives, ranging from Product Innovation Lab and Sustainability in Business Practicum to BioSciences Management. Online students can also apply for our esteemed McLauchlan Leadership Series, a non-credit in-person leadership development program.
- Coaching for lifetime career success. Whether you want to upskill, reskill or explore, our professional career team will help you meet your unique goals through coaching, company visits and networking events.
- Close-knit, diverse and caring community. Our high-touch approach is at a level beyond that of many MBA programs. One-on-one advising services are offered by staff advisers, who answer questions about courses, a typical course load during a semester, the curriculum and guide you through your MBA experience. Our students come from different backgrounds that enhance your educational experience.
I knew an MBA would help me to advance in my current career and hoped it would also help me find new passion for my life’s next chapter.
Deputy Chief of Police for the Cary Police Department
Online MBA Experience
Gain access to the same award-winning faculty that teach our in-person classes. Built for optimal flexibility, the online MBA program provides students with one of the best values in management education today.
We integrate proven technology strategies to help connect you with your professors, guest speakers, and fellow students, using podcasts, videos, and online presentations. Students should expect to work with virtual teams during discussions and on group projects. Professors also provide office hours through a virtual collaborative space, phone, email and online chat.
$126,970 (av. salary) + $33,264 (av. signing bonus)
Online and Evening MBA Programs, class of 2022