Advance Your Career on Your Schedule
Taught by our same award-winning faculty as our on-site classes, our Top-ranked Professional Online MBA is one of the best values in management education today. And, we have built in optimal flexibility:
- Students can select from an Accelerated or Flexible program to earn their degree in as little as 21 months or up to six years.
- Our online program can be started in either the fall or spring semester depending on what best fits your academic goals and schedule.
- Online courses can be completed at a location and time convenient to you within the deadlines set by each professor.
- Two required 3-day residencies on NC State’s main campus in Raleigh, NC. Active duty military may waive this residency requirement and replace with other elective courses.
Our Professional Online MBA offers only the best, proven technologies to help connect you with your professors, guest speakers and fellow students. Primarily asynchronous, online courses are taught through podcasts, video and online presentations, and you will work with virtual teams for discussions and group projects. Professors keep office hours through a virtual collaborative space, phone, email and online chat.
Watch this video of the Jenkins Professional Online MBA experience::
#15 Ranked Online MBA
– U.S. News & World Report
Quick Facts -- Professional Online MBA
- Accreditation: AACSB
- Program Length: 21-72 Months
- In-State Tuition Estimate: $49,555
- Location: Fully-online with two three-day Raleigh Residencies
- Next Program: Fall 2017
Note to Minnesota residents: Because of Minnesota law, we do not offer our online courses to Minnesota residents. If you have residency in another state, then you may apply to take NC State University courses online; Minnesota is the only state where state law prevents us from offering online courses.