Graduate certificate programs are open to NC State MBA students or to others who are not currently enrolled at NC State with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. he TEC certificate is available for all applicants, including other graduate students at NC State Univeristy.
The requirements outlined below apply to the Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization programs. Eligibility criteria for the SAP certification are on the respective program pages.
- Four year bachelor’s degree (or US degree equivalent) from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0 across all certificate-counting classes in undergraduate and graduate work (some exceptions are available for those with graduate studies).
- Two years of full-time, post-baccalaureate professional employment is required for applicants to certificate programs.
- Standardized test scores (GMAT, GRE) are not required to apply to a graduate management certificate program.
International applicants who are not in a graduate program at NC State must take the TOEFL or IELTS unless they qualify for a waiver. Contact us for details.
Current MBA Students
Current NC State MBA students must complete the Certificate Data Plan Entry Form and email it to their Academic Advisor to participate in a certificate program.
Current NC State Students
Please note that current graduate students at NC State are not allowed to dual enroll in a certificate program – with the exception of the TEC certificate. Those interested in the TEC certificate should refer to the application directions in the “Prospective Students” section below.
Prospective students who are not enrolled in a graduate program, must apply online through the NC State Graduate School portal and select a certificate program as the desired major.
Applications are open and currently being reviewed. Applications submitted after the deadlines listed below are only considered when space is available.
- Spring Admission Deadline: October 31st.
- Fall Admission Deadline: May 15th.
After uploading the following documents, applicants may be selected for an interview, on as determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Personal statement
Please note that submitting your application does not guarantee admission. For more information, please contact us or complete the information request form below
Want to download a copy of our viewbook? Click here to submit a request.